rear reflectors

Are the little red reflectors on the back of 101s mandatory for the MOT ? Ta.

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

If my memory serves all motor vehicles are required to have two rear red reflectors visable at distances of 100 - 600ft when illuminated by dipped headlamps you can check

the full detailsDerek

Reply to
Derek

Thanks for that Derek - Looks like I'm off to the shop in the morning.

Great link too !

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

Mine has just passed its MOT with both reflectors missing at the back of my 90...Good fortune? Maybe, I asked no questions and drove off with ticket in hand!

Reply to
Jon

My 101 has just passed without. YMMV of course!

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

My friend had rectangle reflectors on his 110 which failed the MOT because they weren't straight! Go for round ones!

Reply to
Fentoozler

On or around Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:24:52 +0100, "Fentoozler" enlightened us thusly:

some reflectors have a "top" marking.

Edward II has one original round reflector and one missing. Wonder if they can be got...

Reply to
Austin Shackles