Rear X Member

Replacing the rear x member on my 110 this week. Never done anything this serious before, any tips or pointers would be welcome.

Thanks

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan Morrissey

On or around Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:11:03 +0100, "Bryan Morrissey" enlightened us thusly:

line it up using the rear body - put rear body and some of the bolts in place - before welding it on. This way you get the chassis arranged so that the body both fits and looks straight.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:43:25 +0100, "Lee_D"

enlightened us thusly:

bugger. I meant to say that. you *do* need to weld it all round.

Reply to
Austin Shackles