Ford Transit 2,5 Conversion

Sooo, I have managed to install the engine. It fits just fine. And it looks as if I have managed to solve the exhaust manifold/steering box problem. (I have a LHD Series 3 or 2A) Now has the time come for electric connections to be made between the engine and the rest of the car. Also the diesel lines have to be routed.

Does anyone have a diagram for this engine? It is a Ford Transit 2,5 NA diesel from a 1991 van. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Reply to
Kvammen

will these do?? listed as 86 - 94 models second link is a self extracing archive file ffs scan it for virus just in case - the site is normally very good but I have nightmares about downloading executables

have seen a ford 2.5 conversion in a rangie but it was tight to the bonnetdue to the height of the air intakeDerek ( Rangerover ? I see no Rangerover)

Reply to
Derek

Thank you Derek,they were great. Much help though i didn't manage toopen the .exe-file. Hope it wasn't an X-file ;-)

Reply to
Kvammen

glad to help if it had worked it would have left a transit94_el.PDF file on your desktop I checked but its for the turbos not a lot of help I did have the manuals for the series landies on pdf but I'm not sure if I still do - I should really burn a cd and make a fortune a bit anoraky for a Rangie fan ( and ex owner) Derek

Reply to
Derek

Found it Derek, as you states it was on my desktop. Maybe not exactly what I needed, but close... oops, have to close down.. thunderstorm passing...

Reply to
Dag