ROT: Live Aid documentary

There was a documentary on BBC a couple of saturdays ago about the original Live Aid concert at Wembley, which I taped, and started to watch yesterday. However my 2 week old distracted me so I had to stop the tape. However somehow it got recorded over, and I'm gutted!

Does anyone on the group happen to have a copy on video they could post out to me? I'll owe you a big one if you've got it.

Thanks, Paul

1992 RR Vogue SE "Arthur" 2005 Baby Girl "Abigail"
Reply to
Pacman

John Oakes