ROT: Noralsy Door Entry Keypad

Has anyone got a manual for a Noralsy Door Entry Keypad?

B'gred if I know what I did with it (been installed for a few years now).

I've got a new biometric and proxycard system going in and will be moving the now redundant keypad to another building next week - t'would help if I could config it! :-)

Google hasn't helped.

Reply to
Mother

Did you try

If that's not it, then no I don't ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Yeah, thassa one, many thanks :-)

How did you find that - I got fed up with various different google search terms. I hate it when that happens...

Reply to
Mother

I googled "Noralsy Door Entry Keypad filetype:pdf", IIRC it was entry number one..

Not that I'm saying anything about your searching skills of course ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

It's also the second hit if you just google for 'noralsy' ;-)

Reply to
EMB