ROT / OT: Where can I get one of these???

IN THE UK

Tried ordering from Amazon - but the feckers won't deliver to the UK...

This is for my new 'digital dash' is Grumble, so not totally off topic I guess :-)

Reply to
Mother

As far as I can see this company do deliver to the UK. Hope this helps.

johnty

Martyn

I may have one sitting around (possibly still in it's box). How much is it worth to you? postage to the UK won't be bad - it's much cheaper NZ to UK than the reverse for some strange reason. Reply to my email in the header - it does work.

Reply to
EMB

Hi Martyn.

Steve