Round heater cores

Ages ago I found a web site advertising replacment cores for the old Series heaters, the round ones. I remember that they were rather expensive! But I can't find the site now. Please can anyone point me in the right direction. John

Reply to
Oilierthanthou

Guy Broad Spares does them for Jaguars - I think they are the same Smiths heaters as LR used.

EMB

You can make your own:

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Now that is impressive. Although seems alot of work and I only wish I could solder like that on copper. Perhaphs worth learning. But I'd be considering using Micro bore copper pipe and lots of it and forgetting the heat sinks.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

If they are still in business try Clayton in Coventry 01203 691916 part number is LE15/7M and in 1999 one cost me £126 + VAT !!!

John

Reply to
John Waters