RRC Cruise control bits

Whilst topping up my washer fluid today i noticed some perished rubber hoses nearby. Theres one coming from some kind of throttle actuator, the cruise control i would think. Theres another bit with a tee bit in it, but the bottom bit has fallen off. It's all in poor shape, has anyone got any diagrams of how it all goes together?

Also, how do you get to the rear washer motor? Is it a reservior out job? Hope not it just took an astonishing 8 litres to fill it up!!!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Nope but On my Disco some run alongt the top of the inner wing to the area begind the headlamp it that helps any.

Yep...sorry!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I got that long one, it joins a tee bit & it then joins the servo effort. The bottom one from the tee peice is missing though, thast what i need. I can take a photo if req?

LOL - how did I guess!!! Did you ever find out which way the exhaust gaskets go? I'm doing mine this weekend in the snow 'cos i'm 'ard.

Had it a month now & it's done 2500 miles of very hard driving carrying tons of tools, cable & equipment all over the north of England & it hasn't even parped once. Not bad for a £1700 car. It is also very comfortable & so quick i can't get over it. I worked out i get an average of 19mpg at a 50/50 mix of driving. I think that's pretty good, mind youi don't hammer it to be honest.

Gonna get it in for the tailgate crossmember doing next week, been quoted around £200 to do it & then she's ready for anything winter can chuck at her.

Reply to
Nige