Running in a new toy...

1700 Miles towing a rather large but not enormous caravan. Down to the border of Spain and back... 3 weeks of Sunshine :-)

Got back and want to know who left the tap on? Place is soaked (England I mean not the house!).

Oscar (New to us Disco) behaved well, Nicer tow vehicle than the Rangie (Manual VM engined 1990 model), I think that was party to do with the Disco being Auto and the extra grunt... no longer is 60 mph a ambition when towing :-)

Used about £12 worth of petrol, the rest of the trip was all on LPG or Jeee Pee ell (GPL) as the French say. Worth remebering if you go to France DON'T ask for GPL they won't have a clue what your on about , you need to pronounce it as Jeee Pee ell.... trust me...no amount of charades will get around it :-)

On the topic of LPG the french Hoses are far more user friendly than the Brit stuff. Though alot but not all of the Stations have the required adapter we got one of our own just in case.

Still at least with all the rain I still wouldn't have painted Morph so no loss by going away...now then how about some sunshine!

Lee D

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D