Rusty front panel

Disco S1 1993 3 Door

I have just replaced the drivers headlight on my landy and the front panel which the headlights bolt into, and thr rad hangs on, is very rusty and also suffering from some impact damage, can this be ordered as a panel from LR or is it feasible to get one from breakers and weld in place?

Thanks

Tony

Reply to
Tony

STC1812 Front Panel - Discovery I - to LA081990 £325.47 inc VAT

or STC1487 Headlamp Mounting Panel - LH - Discovery to LA081990 (200Tdi) £ Pending STC1488 Headlamp Mounting Panel - RH - Discovery to LA081990 (200Tdi) £ Pending Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd