S3 window channel & gubbins

Getting sick of the window falling out every time I close the door (read as slam the door) on the drivers side. There is no channel left at all at the bottom or top. Is there a kit available to re-seat the whole shooting match? Mind you, the frame bottom has corroded through & lets in a nice draught, along with the air vent seals. Might be an option for a pre-glazed full door top? easy to fit?

The seals look easy enough to fit onto the air vents.

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

Hi Nige, been there done that recently. I purchased a complete set of runners from Paddocks and the strips came ready cut to size.

Having thought about it more now I regret not buying new ready glazed door tops as mine are getting a bit tatty/leaky/draughty/etc too.

Regards

Steve G

Nige wrote:

slam the door) on the drivers

available to re-seat the whole

nice draught, along with the

Reply to
SteveG

It isnt hard to get a tidy finish on a landy door top with a brush or roller.

Fully glazed tops are much more luxurious than the self glazing versions and tend to be more solid and draft proof when youre done.

All the big places were much the same when i looked.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Reply to
beamendsltd

Reply to
/\/ / & E

Reply to
beamendsltd

Hi matey, i e-mailed you this afternoon.

I'm after a few other bits.

My mobile number is on the e-mail, give me a ring please!

I go to Japan on monday so need to sort tomorrow at the latest!

Nige

beamendsltd wrote:

Reply to
Nige