Safari School

Has anyone been watching the series at 6.00 on BBC2. Land Rovers PR people must be really fed up. They are using two Defenders and at least one breaks down every day. Cheers, John

Reply to
<wildlifeincamera

I will be watching selected shows as I noticed just 10 minutes ago that it features grit-under-the-fingernails supertotty Charlotte Uhlenbroek, who could lead me just about anywhere.. MMmmmm yum. I'm not a fan of the human race as a whole but one who's done what she's done and still manages to stir the passions is worth it. Tanya Streeter is sexier but a pale imitation.

Mind you, presenting such a show does dent her image a tad.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I'm sure it's my fetid imagination but I saw a few photos of Charlotte and thought drives a landrover out in the bush and she looked like somebody who has her hair plaited ? no surely not?

can but dream Derek

Reply to
Derek

I was watching a programme last night about her career in TV natural history and what came before it, and the Lara Croft thought did crop up once or twice! Sort of a Lara Croft type you could take home to meet mum without getting the place shot up.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Yes, but those places are called lap dancing clubs and aren't covered by CITES conventions! Cheers, John

Reply to
<wildlifeincamera