sahara

hoping for feedback from anyone who has been with Trailmasters, Impala adventures or Landrover Owners Adventure club trips to Morocco. Any good???

Reply to
Andrew Clarke

Sandy.......

Reply to
LEE ARGYLE

i could be biased, but spend the time doing the research (read everything, buy the books & surf the web) and you can save an awful lot of money by doing it yourself. I've spent years running commercial trips down there, which all stemmed from simply pointing an old 110 south one day & seeing where we ended up. there really are no inherent problems with a trip to Morocco with a decent bit of planning before hand.

good luck, Rich M

RichM