ScrapHeap - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shocking the bar stewards

Reply to
sluff

If you needed something waterproof would you use the roof of a Land Rover?

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

perhaps that is the only waterproof one ever made.......

even more shocking!!!

That could sell for thousands!!!

Reply to
Mark S

Probably went faster upside down in the water than it has for years!

Reply to
David French

Wasn't it a 109?

Reply to
QrizB

Wot sot of nut case uses possibly one of the most UN-watertight roofs in the world...as a BOAT?

Nutters.

Neil

Neil Brownlee

I misread that as 101. I can imagine the letters to MP's and marches on the TV studios which would follow the bodgers et al chopping up an Ambi bodied

101 to make an ice cream van or suchlike.

Reply to
John Page