Selling Landrover

Any tips on where I can advertise a Defender for sale for free (the advert not the Defender).

Also what price would you put on 1989 SWB TD 90 with 120k on the clock?

Reply to
Trevor

Trevor uttered summat worrerz funny about:

mud club & loot

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Derek came up with the following;:

... and stick a url in your sig. when making a few posts ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

and when you decide a price don't forget to post it on here (price description and location) you may get a nibble Derek

Reply to
Derek

What is 'mud club & loot'

Reply to
Trevor

Pic:

Asling £2800. Driffield East Yorkshire

Reply to
Trevor

Trevor uttered summat worrerz funny about:

one is

the other is...

That said last time I sold a motor that was not a trade in I bunged it on Autotrader, this has the advantage that you can upload the piccy. My advice... clean the motor and pick a nice sunny day , then upload your ad on a Friday night.. Why Friday? Well certainly around here the local Autotrader comes out on a Thursday. If you Upload an Ad on a Friday then you know that all the people who come to view that weekend are actively looking for a car like yours, they have more than likely done a specific web search on the computer which highlighted your car and you can keep this in mind when they beging to haggle... if it looks like the haggle dries up tell them to leave there phone number as the car will be in the paper edition when it comes out (in our case) the following Thursday. That will usually be enough to either swing the deal or ensure you get the best price for your truck.

Now shurrup or I'll end up looking at the buggering thing and Mrs D will be sticking her size 4 somewhere nature never intended ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Trevor uttered summat worrerz funny about:

H'mmm nice! I could do summat with that......

Ohhh look at this lovely church in the background Mrs D...

Ouch ... oh .... ah .... not ... not the visa card.... oh.... ah... groans....

;-)

hope you find it a nice home!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Now I would be the last person in the world to encourage you Lee but I do know of someone who may have a different view?

Derek

Trevor came up with the following;:

oooh, tempted .... swmbo would prefer a green one, but wtf, I have a fork and some paint somewhere ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Paul - xxx uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I always aspired to have a Roller by the time I was 34..... now I'm 34... I've used the Roller to paint the IIa, lifes full of surprises in'it.

I decline to look again till I have the stiches removed. ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D