Series 3 Land Rover 88" Petrol. In Hedge End, Hampshire.

On eBay at:

No MoT or tax hence low price. Mail me for MoT failure sheet (mostly welding)

Reply to
Alan Walker

Southampton? dammit too far away or I would be bidding now ( towing for 220 miles er not again ) the wife is looking a bit ropey btw is that measles? . I think the welding would be of interest here rear X member by any chance

Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Sun, 08 Apr 2007 19:51:01 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

I just noticed the subject line to this and parsed it as

Series 3 Land Rover 88" Petrol, In Hedge, Hampshire"

ISMPS.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

OK I'll buy it Austin ,Image Signal Multi-Processors , Integrated Shoreline Management Plans- fez up mate? BTW that lane I mentioned I just got a copy of LRW and bugger me sideways pull out section route and pictures its called Breasthigh Road

and if the ford is that deep ...............Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Mon, 09 Apr 2007 16:58:35 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

It Still Made Perfect Sense.

looks a bit deep for standard vehicles, mind, it looks like it's persisting down.

doesn't look like summat to do with the tranny and caravan though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Nooo not tranny type terrain by any stretch of the imagination. I have seen it very low during most of the year,but you have to think about the size of the catchment I would hate to be down there if there is an inch of rain uphill that is the sort of flash flood that moves the big boulders the ones as big as mini's. I stop a little way up the road to eat my butties at the entrance to the byway it's about the only place up there where the radio gets clear reception near the infamous shap/tebay dead spot even Wogan can't get through. :-)

Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Mon, 09 Apr 2007 21:33:46 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

ah, well. this is where the harchery is:

and this is where we normally stay:

Austin Shackles