Series 3 Zenith Carb Thread Size

Just tried overhauling the Zenith 36 IV carb in my LWB S3. Got the full overhaul kit from Paddocks. Most went well until I tried to put the new accelerator pump jet in and found it bound on the threads halfway down the hole. Now I cannot get the old one back in as the threads are too knackered. Does anyone know what thread it should be so I can get a die and re-thread the emulsion block?

Having given up in despair I just put the bloody thing back together without the jet and it seems to be running just fine. Do I actually need the jet in there?

Reply to
Dan Burdge