Series susension lift

Just after a bit of advise I'm after lifting the suspension on my Series 2a

as I see it my options are :

1 mount the springs on top of the axles or 2 extend the shackle plates and front mounts on the chassis

so chaps and chappesses which should I go for?

Andy

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Get some '1-ton' spring shackles which raise the vehicle safely and allow the fitting of 900x16 tyres (34" tall) without the suicidal tendancies of a spring over axle conversions.

Reply to
Exit

And attendant propshaft problems

Alex