Series Wiring diagram - improved fused version

Somebody was asking about rewiring a Series II/IIa the other day, I thought I'd post the wiring diagram I used when I made my loom up.

Hope this helps someone.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

ti was me.

thanks something to do next weekend....

rav

Reply to
rav_k

Whoops, I've just noticed a mistake. Fuse 3 appears twice - I moved it at a later date to after the switch, rather than before, so it only fuses the headlamps, not all the lights.

I'm sure you would have worked it out. I've reloaded the file on the link with the mistake corrected.

Alex

Reply to
Alex