Shows 2005

I am now beginning to sort out next years events diary for my club, and as far as possible want to avoid clashing events with shows!

So does anyone have definitive list of the major shows yet. I have trawled the various websites and have so far got just 2 show dates...

13/02/05 Donington 4x4 Show LRO Spring Adventure ????? (normally mid may) LRW ???? (mid june?) 14 - 17/07/05 Billing LRO ???? September??

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, Fully restored, ready for sale! Make me an offer! Suzuki SJ410 (Fiancée's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs

How would I go about emailing you Simon? I did try earlier this week regarding the lightweight - via an address on your club website. Is that live?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

try peterboroughfourbyfouratbtopenworld.com and change the four to numbers and the by with an x, and the usual with at.

or try sjiatfreenetname.co.uk doing the usual with at

Depending on your e-mail account, hotmail etc go straight though the spam filter and into the bin

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, Fully restored, ready for sale! Make me an offer! Suzuki SJ410 (Fiancée's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs

Tim, have tried to e-mail you, but have had the mail returned.

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, Fully restored, ready for sale! Make me an offer! Suzuki SJ410 (Fiancée's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs

Take the piss when emailing. tim@101ambulance dot net should do it.

Cheers