Biggleswade

Who's going to the National 4x4 Show this weekend at Biggleswade?

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, Fully restored, waiting on the appointment with the nice man at the MOT station! Suzuki SJ410 (Fiancée's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs

I didn't know there was one. I guess that's another week nothing will get done on my rebuild project.

Any further details (time, place etc) much appreciated

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Take a peek at

There isn't much on the site though.

I'm probably gonna go on Saturday. With it being that close to Stevenage I can't really not go, I might have to sneak my cards out of the house past SWMBO though.

Reply to
Simon Barr

We were at Biggleswade *last* weekend

Reply to
Niamh Holding

Until four years ago I used to live very close to Biggleswade

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530