Sick Stud!

I'm in the club now!!!

Can anyone point me in the direction of a truck place that sells mirrors in pairs? I tried the place near Bury & they wont sell me just two ffs!

For a 101 of course.

Reply to
Nige

Albert Jaggers ? If you want 'em, I'll get 'em for you. Steve

Reply to
steve

Aye, that would be very handy matey, they wanted more for the shipping than the mirrors!!

Big as possible, to fit on the original arms & convex buddy.

LMK when you have 'em & i'll paypal you the money.

Reply to
Nige

'Owt else while I'm at it ? They do nearly all the weirder bits of ambi fittings too...

Steve

Reply to
steve

I still have to recommend my pals at Unitruck ( top end of A-U-L )

cheap as chips! Derek

Reply to
Derek

AC Commercials In huntingdon have them and would sell one, two or however many you want.

MW

Nige wrote:

Reply to
mike whiskey

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I can't recall the dimensions but they were for the 101 / Pinz or at least thats what they were shown as on the ebay ad I got them off. 9 by 7 sounds right but they were still too small. The only advantage being you could still actually see where you are going or see whats coming around roundabouts drivers side anyways. Otherwise they were a PITA. The passenger side defo needs to be bigger but then it looks odd.... I ran with a big passenger side and small drivers side for a while but then had a moment of madness and fitted the pair that are on.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D