SIII Manual/help

Hi

I just got a SIII 88 diesel and have no previous experience with Land Rovers.

Someone, can direct me to a link with a users manual and detailled explanations about the start system and the correct procedures? Any tips or hints will be helful to a complete newbie.

Thanks

Reply to
Nuno M. Cabeçadas

try

Andy

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Andy, thanks for your reply.

Any tips about starting the engine or something that isn't in the manual and should be aware?

Reply to
Nuno M. Cabeçadas