sills

Anybody using Mill services jackable sills

are they

1 any good 2 easy to fit 3 value for money (i'm from yorkshire)

thanks ian '76 S111 88" "scruff"

Reply to
ian wood

There are a set on the 110 sitting outside

Yes. good build quality, good galv, weigh lots

What's your definition of easy?! My brothers fitted them and said no, they weren't. They're on now, and nicely in line with the vehicle though. Don't expect a simple bolt on job, expect to do a little battle with a drill and lots and lots of measuring first. Depends on what vehicle you're fitting them to as well, probably be easier on your SIII than a 110CSW

Excellent. Cost of steel, cost of cutting and welding, cost of galv, cost of shipping heavy long things, couldn't complain at all (and I'm from Scotland). Only negative thing was that they took weeks and weeks to make and ship the things. I think we may have caught them at a bad time though, so that may not be the case anymore.

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie