Slightly OT. Can you do this to a disco?

Yeah, mine was too! The King Tiger is feckin massive in the extreme!!!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

The only reason I got away with going there was 'cos it was my birthdayand she made the mistake of asking me what I wanted to do. Wouldn't have got there otherwise as she had already had to endure the Muckleburgh collection earlier in the year and knew what to expect.

Reply to
Simon Barr