So what did you break this weekend? (stupid F£$% landrovers!)

On or around Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:55:16 -0000, "David French" enlightened us thusly:

this is what I recalled from the test in LRO. Not cheapest, but by far the best, apparently capable of doing lorry tyres, which run at 90-100 psi typically.

found it in Scorpion'a advert, says it goes to 275 psi (!)

irritating buggers, they don't put prices on the ads.

neat matrix-stylee website intro... no online shopping though.

I see they offer a monster 12V compressor now too, with 6, 10 or 24l tank.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

No idea - I just picked up the cheapest one (i.e. no flashy attatchments), threw away the box (and instructions!) and used it. For the money I'd not be over worried if it blew up, which it steadfastly refuses to do............ yet

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson