Something for the ladies

Greetings One and All

Perfect parking - every time

With apologies if this has been posted here previously.

Reply to
William Tasso

In message , William Tasso writes

Excellent! Thanks for that William

Reply to
mv

Heh. That's fantastic.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Now all we need is a smart man to build it. Sadly that's an oxymoron :)

Karen

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

Hey Karen, why don't you just come over for coffee with my wife - the two of you will get along just fine. As for me, I'll just head off and book myself in to the home for men that don't live up to the unrealistic expectations of women ;-)

Reply to
EMB

Are you volunteering to make such a vehicle then?

You may build it in our shed if you like, there's space next to the old Series I keep

Karen Gallagher

...and Karen Gallagher spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Ere, oo you callin a moron?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:21:22 -0000, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

doesn't load here, in mozilla, at least.

aha. IE only, looks like, buggrem

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Haven't you got any ironing to do?

Reply to
Mother

well, it is a 'wmv' - anyway, just for I took a look ..

o/s Win2k3

FireFox - ok Opera - ok IE - blocked

guess it's about personal preference/settings

Reply to
William Tasso

Sounds like you've already got one. Give the Series 1 a kick and see if it disintegrates.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Mother"

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

Are you pretty?

Reply to
Mother

Mother"

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

Reply to
EMB

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

I'm in Auckland. :-)

Reply to
EMB

in article snipped-for-privacy@tbdata.com, William Tasso at snipped-for-privacy@tbdata.com wrote on 20/1/06 10:21 am:

Something else to loose in your handbag! If someone phones me on my mobile, by the time I've found it, its stopped ringing!

Nikki

Reply to
Nikki

Brisbane, gateway to Heaven :)

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

I know the feeling. Sometimes I think I need a bigger handbag to solve the problem, then realise it'd actually just make the problem worse.

Reply to
Karen Gallagher