101 GS Stolen - Leeds

STOLEN 101 GS PWN 876R Yeadon - Leeds - 20th January 2006

101 Forward Control General Service Chassis Number: 95600859A Matt Nato Green, has: New Stainless Steel fuel tank inboard LPG tank in loadbed Stainless Steel mudflap brackets Nokken Winch Overdrive

Also took Sankey Trailer

any information, please contact the Police immediately or the owner: Simon 07736 315 519

Reply to
Mother

Bastards

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

In article , Mother writes

Any pics on the web?

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

They all look the same to me...

Actually, I'm waiting for the owner to email me a recent pic...

Reply to
Mother

On or around Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:25:38 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

bugger. got to have been blagged to order, surely? hardly yer typical twoccer's target, specially not with the trailer an' all.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

yep, I agree with that but why?

Stag nite missed the last bus home?

A vehicle like this is almost certain to turn up in public - we can hope.

Reply to
William Tasso

Quite likely to be on it's way to the US or Canada - I had a (reputable) dealer nagging me for ages for mine to go to the States.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Is a 101 street legal in the US? Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

Yes.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:25:38 +0000, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

saw it posted in the 101 yahoo group. Knicked to oreder methinks?

Reply to
Simon Isaacs