Spark plugs SIII 2.25 petrol

I need to buy some sparks, probably end up popping to Halford$ in my lunch hour to get them, but I don't know which ones to buy (I forgot to look and I want to change them tonight when I get home). Do anyone have this information to hand? I doubt that Halford$ will have the Landy in their little flip book thingy on the shelf...

Ta!

Paul

Reply to
Pacman

Maybe not the really old ones, but the 2.25 petrol was still in when I last looked.

Reply to
David G. Bell

Yes it's listed, but under Land Rover Defender 2.25

If you have a Parco or similar near by I think they'll be cheaper than Halfords.

Neil.

Reply to
N.R.Fisher

I think they call it a 2.3 90 though - you have to look closely at the from-to dates

Steve

Reply to
Steve