Steering wheel

Martin, Have you had a chance to sort out the steering wheels for me yet?

Regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Yes, I posted previously that I had two Ser 3 wheels that were shopsoiled but as new (a bit scratched and dusty but no deep ones) and a tidied up Ser

2A (same fitting as Ser3 but slightly different shape and thicker spokes, also a bit heavier) that someone has painted very tidily. The horn button assembly hole in the top is the same size as the Ser 3 and I've got s/hand horn buttons to fit these as they are smaller than the clamped Ser 2 that you have taken off. So yours won't fit. I also have centres without horn buttons if you would rather have one of these (all secondhand). I can e-mail you pictures if you want tomorrow and then you can decide as once I know which, then I can parcel up and weigh for post or courier. I have *all* the wheels and all the centres and possibly all the steering boxes.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Sorry Martin, I most have missed the posting.

I would very much like the tidied up thicker spoked 2a type wheel with the horn button assembly if possible?

If it is not to inconvenient for you I would like to see a photo but thats not really important.

Regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

No problems, I will mail them tomorrow, hope you're not in a rush, I didn't have time today.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

OK, brilliant. I'm in no rush, in your own time ;)

Regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

You on Broadband?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Yep, I'm probably one of the last few to migrate ;)

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Martin