Still alive?

Is this group still alive? I see no posts since 2014.
Mike

"Muddymike" wrote

Some of us still look in MIke but it is effectively dead now, no idea where everyone suddenly, and it did seem suddenly, went off to. Probably some Forum or other but I've never found one I actually considered worked as well as a Ng. At least the gardening Ng is still hanging on, just!
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.
"Muddymike" wrote

I think us newsgroup users are a dying breed Bob. uk.d-i-y is the only one I frequent that has a reasonable number of posts these days.
Mike
"Muddymike" wrote ...

What with the ISPs cancelling holding Ngs on their servers and the rise of web based mail, so most don't use a mail/newsreader, they can't see a Ng even if they wanted to. It's only those of us that have been around for a while and know how to configure a Mail Client Program etc that can get to Ngs.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Add to that lack of news reader on tablets.
--
bert

"bert" wrote

Yes, I tried to use Windows Live Mail for Ngs on my 10 inch Windows tablet and it was useless, to small to read easily, I gave up.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.
On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 19:51:56 +0100, bert wrote:

Fruity ones maybe but there are news readers on 'droid.
--
Cheers
Dave.
On Thursday, 2 April 2015 12:06:54 UTC+1, Muddymike wrote:

Maybe suddenly all Land Rovers stopped breaking down?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
--
bert

You're a little late for April 1st.
Adrian
--
To Reply :
On Thursday, 2 April 2015 12:06:54 UTC+1, Muddymike wrote:

I posted in the past as elpeede , owner of Morph the 101 Ambi and Percy the 4.2 Jag powered IIa back in the day.
As an old visitor that rarely pops in here anymore as many have landed on an open facebook group called,
"AFL FB-Clan for when EP90 isn't enough."
There are 28 members, all welcome who share the interests of the original AFL here.
If you've resisted facebook it is worth popping on just to keep up with the old crowd. Just search for the group above once your in... simples.