SU carbs.

Can anybody put me in touch with somebody reliable who can tune my SUs on my V8-3.5 without it costing an arm and a leg.I don't mind paying but garage prices are second mortgage jobs.I live in East Kent but would travel.Can anybody help?

Reply to
Ken Harmes

Out of interest whats the market price for a pair of needles roughly?

Will I need to walk for a week :-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Thats super! just the answer I was looking for, for some reason I'd worked myself up to thinking they would be mega bucks... might even invest in a set for Percy as it's one of the few things that need sorting now.

Cheers

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Complete rebuild kit was 70 odd quid, plus the needles, VAT and postage all weighed in at 101 quid - there's a thing!

(101.53 to be exact, but you know what I mean...) :-)

Reply to
Mother

are you near Maidstone? Rovercraft (progress engineering) are good. Only charged me an hours labour

Reply to
Richard