SU carbs

Hi all, I have a 1986 V8 90 with SU carbs. Can anyone tell me which carb feeds which cylinders please? I know its not one carb for each bank but not sure which is which. Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard

Richard,

If you are standing in front of the vehicle, the carb on your right feeds

1,7,4,6 and carb on left feeds 3,5,2,4.

You can visually confirn that by looking for the raised ports in the manifold which are connected to that carb on your right.

Is yours an auto? I'm trying to fit SUs at the moment but trying to decide which linkage parts to use.

Reply to
Steve Medlock