taxi?

Now come on everyone in London, get your Landie classed as a mini-cab! Clarkson says so! LOL. BTW I think Oliver is a hero, (Top Gear last week) hehe.

Reply to
cyberwraith

Gallardo Spyder mini cab! LMAO

Reply to
vertuas

On Mud Club a while ago, there was a range Rover sport with a taxi plate on it.. The smallest one ever mind!

Ill try and find the pics

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Might be interesting if the police got hold of these details and asked for an insurance check...;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Mark Solesbury

Excellent

Reply to
vertuas

Proof of the pudding as we say. Right have to save up now to buy a gallon of diesel.

Reply to
cyberwraith

It's up as high as 107.9p in places round here.

Alex

Reply to
Alex
£1.03 here (alright 0.1p under)
Reply to
cyberwraith

There is a black Disco licensed as a taxi up here, can't remember if it is a DII or DIII of the top of my head. I very much doubt that it does the

300+ mile, 6hrs driving, trip to London very often to warrant a taxi licence just to avoid the congestion charge. B-)
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:24:47 +0000, Alex enlightened us thusly:

108.9 here now.
Reply to
Austin Shackles