The perfect 4x4 for an Aussie bank manager

Well bank managers are well known for getting us to bend over, so this is my chance to return the favour!!

Reply to
Roger & Lorraine Martin

yeah, i had a squiz at that one this morning. i'd love to pull up at my local Westpac Branch and have a chat to the manager about old landrovers. That would be great.

Sam.

Reply to
Samuel

I was wondering what hybrid fuel might be Fosters or petrol? or do you lads have something we don't know about in the frozen north? Derek

Reply to
Derek