RRC Coolant light flashing

Just for a few seconds this morning, it was about -6 last night, the levels fine, is it some kind of temp warning?

It's the lowest right hand lamp on the instrument thingy on a 93 RRC LSE, not soft dash, but newer style speedo.

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

Only flashing lamp I got on my Rangie was the coolant level sensor. It saved the day when I sprung a leak on the water gallery (VM engine) which otherwise would have gone unoticed.

I recall it also had a "Benny" on occasions resulting in me unpluging the sensor until I gave it some therapy. May be you have additional lamps on yers as it's a bit posher than wot mine was.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

A light flashes on mine when the windscreen washer bottle is low, can't remember if it's the same lamp as the coolant level warning but it might be. Martin

Reply to
Oily