Tilt-why is it called a "tilt"

Mead, boy half a pint'd have you on the floor. Kids...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

No, Outlook loved it!

Robin

Robin

Should I take that as an offer to buy the mead :0)

Kids...

Reply to
Mark

Or you could simply got to

Outlook try to mutilate that one!

Reply to
SimonJ

The blotting paper does not refuse the ink...

Rich

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Sounds more like you've been on the saki, and gone profoundly eastern!

:0)

`Mark

(still waiting for a drink)

Reply to
Mark

|| Sounds more like you've been on the saki, and gone profoundly || eastern! || ||| 0)

There's a lovely quotation in one of the James Bond books (You Only Live Twice?):

"The man drinks the first glass of sake; the second glass drinks the first; and after that the sake drinks the man." Story of my life.

Incidentally, it's "sake". "Saki" was the pen name of H H Munro, writer of short stories about mongooses, among other things.

Your drink's at the other end of the bar.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

"Sake", not "sake", surely? ;-)

Martyn