Help rangie heater

The heater on my rangie classic is just putting out cold air don't fancy the long task of replacing the matrix, has any one had any sucess with removing the buildip using coolant cleaners and flushibg out? Any tips? problems? anything? cheers John

Reply to
jon

It's only been a month or so since I had mine done. I'd bought a new matrix to have it changed which turned out to be unecessary.

The cables controlling the various valves or flaps had come undone/disconected and needed re fixing.

I figured I may as well replace the matrix as the dash was out and I'd bought thing anyhow.

I'm afraid it's probably a dash out job.

Alan Mudd

1988 RR 4.6Efi vogue
Reply to
Alan Mudd