Tow Bar Fitting to a P38

Considering DIY tow bar fitting to a P38. Any info on suppliers and instructions to be found on the web would be much appreciated. Bob

Reply to
BoB-B

129.25 inc VAT here!

Fitting would appear to be pretty straightforward.

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

I fitted an OEM LR receiver hitch towbar, part no. RAA705, to my P38A. Note that this bumper may be an Australian model only as it isn't anything like P38A towbars I've seen in British mags.

Very easy to do. Remove rear mudflaps, bumper, fit bar, plug in trailer connector wiring loom, refit bumper, etc. About 1 hour.

See

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts