Tow socket wiring

As you've actually got some and fitted them, I'd appreciate some feedback... Do you reckon they would work on car seats that are "curved" at the top rather than the very square topped seats shown on their web-site. If the seat tops are curved I think the device might simply slide off the side when you try to tighten it.

How much are they, I couldn't see any reference to this on the site.

Thanks, Andrew

Aust> On or around Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:01:05 +0100, Austin Shackles

Reply to
Andrew T.

On or around 20 Sep 2006 04:27:59 -0700, "Andrew T." enlightened us thusly:

I guess if it was very curved it might be a problem - they fitted OK to the minibus seats, and some of them are curved (at the ends of rows, or single ones) - not very curved mind. The top of the seat is not generally rigid and the strap tends to dig into the padding, which holds it in place, or that's what happened on mine. It's also worked OK on the disco middle row seats, fitted on the "short" bit outboard of the head rest.

12-quid odd. 10 of them were 130-ish including postage. Price is there somewhere, or maybe you get it when you got to the "buy" page.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thanks Austin, I'll check out the web-site further, and have a closer look at my "other" car seats (citr..n picasso)

Andrew

Aust> On or around 20 Sep 2006 04:27:59 -0700, "Andrew T."

Reply to
Andrew T.

In message , Roberts writes

I tow with a Transporter based camper van and can't hear it at all when the radio is on.

Reply to
hugh