just a trip

Drove from Frankfurt to Luxembourg yesterday (27.10.05) in the '03 996 Cabriolet. Wonderful warm Fall weather and we went back roads with the top down (as far as possible) The wife and I share the driving and so she did the twists & turns on the way there and I did them on the way back...

We're really getting the hang of shifting, 2,3,2,3,4,3,2,3 on the twisty parts and keeping the revs above 4K. First time I've ever done 100mph, up-hill, in a curve (my lane) on a two lane winding road and known for sure the tyres were gonna hold the line through the curve and not cause me to poop my trousers..

great fun!!

Reply to
Low Life #3

Nice. Whenever I let my g/f drive I get a bit white-knuckled. She's usually doing fine, but I guess I worry too much. She could probably use more seat time, but I love driving it sooo much! What can a Porsche addict do??? Thanks for the post!

DS

95 993 Coupe
Reply to
The Dead Senator

Droptop quick driving at night is fantastic.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2