Tyre sizes for 110 in France

Anyone know the minimum permitted tyre size for a 110 SW? The diesel I just bought has 205/75R16 on, and they seem too small. I am going to replace them, but can I drive legally in the meantime?

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

On or around Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:35:50 +0100, Stuart Gray enlightened us thusly:

standard tyres one the 110 were 7.50R16 and later 235/85R16. 205/75 are, as you say, too small. not a saftey issue, I wouldn't think, unless the frogs have rules about not fitting wrong-size tyres.

Reply to
Austin Shackles