uk-lro list....

Is well stuffed then???? Or have I been un'subbed?????

Tim

Reply to
Tim Guy

Ah... I thought it was just me :-)

Reply to
Mother

Working this morning JD

Reply to
JD

Not working here either...

cheers

simon

Reply to
Simon Coupland

Really??? I havent had a thing!

I tried send>

Reply to
Tim Guy

It's stuffed, the portacabin is open though, the fire's stoked up and Frank's downed a few bottles of Jamesons while telling us his tales about "The Who".

Bill has relayed a message telling us that he is aware of the problem and is trying to fix it. We received the following on 29th March... nothing since.

The portacabin is available at:

for those having withdrawal symptoms.

cheers

Dave W.