Unofficial AGAIN

Richard Brookman uttered summat worrerz funny about:

H'mmmm How many oranges are there in a 101 then? And how should one express a Hybrid in binary notation and which fruit would show this to best effect?

Pass the bottle... hic!#!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

...and Lee_D spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

101010, or 42 - or is that the answer to a different question?
Reply to
Richard Brookman

Ugly fruit?

Reply to
GbH

...and Lee_D spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Just a thort (tm N Molesworth, 1958):

Which Land Rover is best - a 5 or a 6?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I'd love to add a 6 to the fleet as a play thang but it would never come close to my 5 :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:24:31 -0000, "Richard Brookman" scribbled the following nonsense:

42, that's the ultimate answer
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I'm still in!

Been away for a while so couldn't respond earlier. I've emailed you with more details.

Neil

Neil

er, mailed you neil. Thats fine, you are on the list

Cheers

Reply to
Graham G

"er, mailed you neil. Thats fine, you are on the list"

This is confusing .... you mailed me Graham ;-) I'm not that Neil tho....

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

which neil are you neil... :o)

I e-mailed two neils so are you the first neil I e-mailed or the second neil?? ;-D

Reply to
Graham G

Graham,

I'm the one with 53 in my valid email address.

Or this one "Neil " as shown in the usenet headers.

But whether I was emailed by you first or second, I cannot tell. :o)

Neil

Neil