unofficial possibilities.

In fact, lets make a good weekend of it, do friday too.

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 31 Aug 2008 14:37:28 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

Gotta work Friday, although I can get to a venue friday evening.

So which off-road place do we like the sound of? That ultra-adventure sounds good, especially their berwyn mountain venue (if that's what it was called), several hundred acres to play in. Bit of a long drag down this way from there, mind, to IF. I came across reference to another one near Carmarthen, which wasn't K-quads.

Just looked again and found a link to their website, which says they're closed. Bummer.

Spose we could go to K-quads again, partly it depends on who's coming and whether they've done it before, also whether K-quads have changed anything.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Seperate roll call time mate.

Reply to
Nige

We're up for anything, anywhere, anytime ... which doesn't mean we can ... ;)

It just means that as we have a couple of things already booked, Archery tournament and a couple of weekends in the caravan we might not be able to attend, whatever the date.

So if someone goes ahead and books/sorts out somewhere, sometime, something that's definite we'll only be able to answer yay or nay then ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

We are away in Turkey the last weekend in September / first of October.

Its no bother - If i cant make it I cant make it, however much id like to :)

Im sure there will be other times.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Indeed, but will make it portable.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Crystal Ball time.....

Police in South Wales were today following up reports of a Firepit seen hurtling down the Brecon Beacons, Dia Jones said, "I were roundin up me sheep after them dammed SAS squaddies spooked them. I looked up and saw a Firepit in full blaze coasting down the mountainside on castor wheels, it was unreal". A Police spokesperson said "No sheep were worried during the incident, if anyone witnessed the incident we are keen to hear from them". Representivives from the Civil nuclear authority played down claims that the unidentified flying fire pit was Nuclear powered. Taff Davies said, "We can neither confirm nor deny the presence or increase in nuclear material on the mountains following this incident... in fact theres that much up there anyway it would be hard to tell, but off the record we will deny any knowledge...doh!". Nearby camper Austin Shackles commented, "It's amazing what some fresh countryside oxygen can do to the mind.... and I understand it's pretty efficient at getting firepits alight"

:-)

Reply to
Lee_D

Who is going to ask, and what will we ask for ?

10 vehicles ? Camping/caravan possibility Camp Fire friendly.....

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Cor, I'll have what your havin' ;-) Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

On or around Mon, 01 Sep 2008 22:46:07 +0100, Steve Taylor enlightened us thusly:

we need a roll-call, then we can decide.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Go on then matey, get the bugle out ;)

Reply to
Nige

On or around Tue, 2 Sep 2008 10:06:40 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

I have actually got a bugle, somewhere :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Why am I not surprised?

Reply to
GbH

SOUND OFFF !!

Steve Lizzy and the Boys. Austin Nige.

Reply to
Steve Taylor

But what date?

Reply to
Nige

Paul + missus and 1 maybe 2 kids ... but as Nige says, need a date and place to confirm.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Rich + Di, as above.

Reply to
Rich B

Of course we need a date, but its more important to be able to say "10 vehicles" - when can we do it ? I reckon.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Mark and Becky.