Anyone near here?

Could they have a good look at this for me?

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 24 Aug 2008 14:42:41 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

bit late now, it's only got 12 minutes left. Mind, it's 40-odd miles from me.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'll pey yer fuel matey, I'm gonna buy it nayway & if it's a bag of shit he can blow chunks.

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 24 Aug 2008 14:42:41 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

what a plonker. Reserve not met, when it's got to within 200 quid of the BIN price.

are you the high bidder Nige?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Aye, he'll hopefully take me up on my very generous offer.

If you could go have a good gander I would be ever in your debt mate? I'll pay your fuel & even time, as I can't imagine anyone more qualified to look at a landie in those distant shores...

Mail me direct for me mobile number if you could help mate?

nigelDOTince@btinternetDOTcom

Reply to
Nige