Urgent disposal of parts Surrey

Have been offered series 3 diesel engine and gearbox near Woking Surrey. Also various 110 parts - no list - if these are not collected soon will go to dump..........

If anyone interested I have use of Sprinter van

Reply to
PhilC

Depends what the 110 parts are? If I can use them I could probably store the engine and gearbox for a little while.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

Not sure - these items are not mine just trying to be helpful

Reply to
PhilC

OK if you substitute my initials for news in my posting address and send some contact details I'll cycle over and have a look.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

is anybody travelling from surrey to staffs/shrops? I'll have the gearbox if so! ;) Or will you sit on it for a few weeks and my mate might be going past and able to pick it up.

Reply to
Tom Woods

I've contacted the guy and he will be there this week, I'll drop in after work tomorrow and pick up what I can, I'll be passing there 3 days this week. I'll post what I can see.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

AJH uttered summat worrerz funny about:

That's going to be one big jiffy bag!

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

hehe. spoken to my mate and while he is almost going past in 2 weeks the car will have 5 people with luggage in so no space for a gearbox!

Though if anybody else is coming past i'll take it off em!

We have both also decided we cant be arsed to fix the landrover soon either so its probably not going to be touched until after this summer and were gonna lend them one of ours in the mean time.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Yea, I couldn't get enough stamps stuck on it.

Anyway I picked up the gearbox Tom if you still want it, I'm about 6km from junction 11 M25. I'm bound to go to Snowdonia sometime this summer and could detour.

I left a 110 bonnet and the diesel engine but picked up the power steering box, pump and column for a 110 if anyone wants it. Also a couple of 5 stud wheels and a bag of bits including some good diesel pistons, just as well I picked up the bag as the bellhousing is separate from the gearbox and what looks like the first motion shaft is in the bag. I also kept hold of 2 cibie "rally" lights. The only thing I'll keep for myself is an oil cooler.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

I'm about 5 mins from the M6 J16 if you come this far up on the way or we could possibly meet half way or something.

Reply to
Tom Woods

If you are coming up as far as Northants, I can take it to the unofficial for ya tom...

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I'm not but I know a chap going to Wellingborough on Thursday (tomorrow) if we can get it all together for then?

AJH

Reply to
AJH

I actually live in Rushden, with is not far from wellingborough at all...

Dont mean to be dumb, but how big is an actual series gearbox? roughly same as defender??

Thing is, im going to a conference Today (Wednesday) and not coming back till Friday.

What time will he be in welling borough, or is this too late to sort something out now...

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I meant to say is that hte Mrs will be here, and there is easy access to the garden....

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Theres no rush for me unless people want rid of it! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Sounds good, I'll see if I can twist his arm. The only problem will be he won't be able to lift it out as he has a damaged back.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

There'll be other opportunities but I'll see what can be done this time.

My brother is off to look at a house in Ludlow but flat refused to take it!

AJH

Reply to
AJH