V12 startup - Youtube

Sorry if it's been posted before.

M.E

Yep, engine is now fitted in a road-legal rover SD1!!!! Belongs to one of the performance car magazine guys, there are more vids of the car on youtube. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

thats a nice lump. see those pot sizes all 6 on each side..wow!

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®

I think the "economy" would worry me a bit, even on LPG, hahaha. It'd probably need 4 vapourisers to get enough gas in there! Badger.

Reply to
Badger