V8 front engine cover

I am in the process of building a 4.6lt V8 for my Tomcat. I will be using a distributor but would like the late type crank driven oil pump. Does anyone know which front cover to use? I have seen these at shows but have never been able to find out which model, a part number would be very useful. I do not want the hassle and expense of putting the full GEMS system on as I already have a hotwire system to go on. Any help would be appreciated. Bo!

Reply to
Bo

"Bo" wrote in news:bnfptf$6cb$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk:

As far as I am aware the front cover you describe does not have a distributor mounting facility. Terry

Reply to
Terry Lyne

. . . .

I was able to buy one int he US. The parts supplier told me it didn't have a hole for the distributor. I told them to look and it did. I think the part number is ERR6814. Here is a picture

Don't need no stinkin badges to email Gerald

. . . .