VDO dial rebuilding?

Hello all, anyone know the quickest way to get a VDO speedo/odo reconditioned in Britain? It's about 30 years old.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

You might try

Speedograph Richfield Ltd, Rolleston drive, Arnold,, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5 7JR, United Kingdom, 0115 9264235

Not had any repairs done by them but had smoe bits off them and sevice has been good.

Gerald

Reply to
Idris

Thanks, looks promising. I'll give them a call to see if they handle VDO, they don't really mention then by name so far but I'd be surprised if they don't.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings